Nov 26, 2007

Vacation to Korean & Taiwan Oct 26-Nov 19,2007





Yeah, we are back from our vacation. 25 days, It looks long vacation, but I felt it was short, not long enough. Well, it is good enough to keep all the goodies, otherwise it may ruin the whole vacation. Korean - It was not as fun as we thought. Maybe it was because we joined with the tour and also we don't know their language. There is hardly any English on their sign, all we see is circle @ % &. But we had fun on the photos shooting of wearing Korean customs. Taiwan - We spent most of the times with my family. We also went to most part of Taiwan since Stephen was complaining that he never been to other place besides the places near my house in Taiwan after visit. But don't ask me where we had been in Taiwan, all I remember was what we had eaten. The food in Taiwan is so yummy and cheap. I wish I have 2 stomach or more.


No comments: