


Elly invited us ( lulu ladies) to her house to meet Colin. He is so little compare to Annabelle. I can't believe that Annabelle was used to be so little before. Lots of people showed up and lots of delicious cakes. I think I ate quite a few pieces. LOL... Anyway, it was a great playdate for the babies. Cloin slept most of the time, no matter how lound we were.
After that, I went to my company's christmas dinner @ Also. First time ever, I left Annabelle at home with Stephen. It looked like that were doing great expect she was waitting me home for nuring to bed. The food at Also was not bad but the service was so terrible. No one really servered us and it was so slow. But anyway, I won one of the 4 prize, Swarovski crystal- School of fish. Lucky me..hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment