Mar 23, 2008

Rash


Poor Annabelle, she started to have rash over her body yesterday and today it went worse. Her whole body is covered by red spot and her whole face is with red bump. We were suspected maybe because of the side effect of her 12 month immunization which was done 10 days ago not until I took her to see the doctor today.As soon as the doctor saw her, he told me is food allergy. OMG, what have she ate these few days, I can't recall much with my mommy brain. I don't remember that I gave her something new to eat. The only think I can think of is the mango I gave to her, but I don't even remember which day of the week she had it. sigh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!~~~ it is swollen... poor Annabelle-
I hope it doesn't bug her though.
Take care...did the doc gave her any med?

rene said...

oh dear! I hope it clears up soon! It must be uncomfortable for her. Take care.

Mum's The Word said...

Oh No.. I hope she's ok..
If Mango is the only new things you gave her, then it might be it.
Poor poor Annabelle... Get better soon!!