Apr 20, 2008

I promise this is the last King crab of the year

It turned out it was a beautiful sunny afternoon today, although it was so cold. Went out again for playground date with Stacy since Stephen needs to do some tax return, so Annabelle has to be out of the house. To our surprise, the playground was packed. I also met some LuLu moms which haven't seen for a long time. As always, Annabelle enjoys the swing so much. And she starts to like the slide. She is getting used to it. I think I will probably take her out to the playground every weekend.
We had king crab again at Empire seafood restaurant for a friend's birthday dinner. We ordered king crab set menu for 4. Kind of disappointed with the food this time. The food wasn't tasted good. Don't know if it is because of the set menu or the crab was small. Anyway I don't think I will eat the crab again. Annabelle was fussy at the moment we arrived the restaurant and we had to rush to eat to go home. Sigh..... She hasn't done this for a long time.

No comments: