Took Annabelle for the Gymboree preview class. She stood by herself for the longest time. She seems likes it and so do I. There are so many different equipments for her to play along. Too bad, I don't like their new few structure. Just like paying your monthly fitness fee from your credit card and if you don't go, then you lose it. Considering there will be many things to do during summer weekend. How can I commit to come every Saturday, huh?? She stood by herself for the longest time. After the class, we took her to BBT for lunch since mommy can't resist their house special slash. We did not prepare anything for her to eat. So she ended up sitting on their high chair and used her hand to eat from a bowl. So messy. The rice was all over her and on the floor too. Well,....we cleaned the floor up by ourself.

Linda and Carolyn came to play in the evening. Annabelle had so much fun with her. hehehe.......
No comments:
Post a Comment