Annabelle was screaming so badly this morning around 1:00am. We couldn’t clam down her at all and she was just keep crying. She looked very painful and we don’t know why. I couldn’t help but finally gave in my breast. She stopped crying immediately. After sucking one, she still kept crying. Holding her, walking her, comfort her…..all no use. Then I gave her the other way, then she fell back asleep and she did not wake up when I left for work this morning.
She has been no breast milk since last Friday and I broke it. But how amazing is that I still have milk after 6 days of no consumption. Hopefully, she will not ask my breast again and I can be done with it.
Sep 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT???? I thought you're done!!!.. :)
Sorry to hear that it's not going well. I'm late reading about you finishing breastfeeding, but if it's still painful, eat a lot of chives/green onions. I put a large handful in everything I ate for a few days and it helped a lot!
Post a Comment