Jan 3, 2009
First playdate of 2009
It's snowing again today. To be honest, I hate snowing now even we had a white Christmas. It has become inconvenient for everyone. No matter you are driving, walking or even parking. Elly decided to host the first play date for year 2009 since she couldn't make to the Christmas party due to the snow condition. To my surprised, everyone in the group showed up. Lots of food and toy. Thank you the Lims for the great playdate.Looking forward for the 2nd playdate of the year.
PS: Some of the pictures were taken by Mr.Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great to see everyone and glad we made it. Too bad we had to leave early. OMG, I REALLY look like I needed some sleep and my triple chins is just gross. You have to delete the gross photos of me!
Are you kidding me? Where is your triple chins. Did not see it at all. Anyway, I deleted your photos as per your request
Post a Comment