The King crab season is early this year. Maybe because the economic is bad, so the restaurant is trying to get more business? We had our first Alaska King crab at Kirin restaurant this year. It is on special for $13.80/lbs. We used to have around $9.99 lb/s at other restaurants for the past few year. But I have to say, this is the best crab we had so far. The crab we ordered was about 9 lbs but it looked and tasted like 11 lbs at the other restaurant. Do you know what I meant? Most restaurants are cheating at the weight. I don't know if it is b/c we know someone there or the restaurant itself is very honest. Anyway, the taste is so good. Just love it. Too bad, Annabelle did not want to try any bite of it.
Feb 21, 2009
Alaska King Crab season again
The King crab season is early this year. Maybe because the economic is bad, so the restaurant is trying to get more business? We had our first Alaska King crab at Kirin restaurant this year. It is on special for $13.80/lbs. We used to have around $9.99 lb/s at other restaurants for the past few year. But I have to say, this is the best crab we had so far. The crab we ordered was about 9 lbs but it looked and tasted like 11 lbs at the other restaurant. Do you know what I meant? Most restaurants are cheating at the weight. I don't know if it is b/c we know someone there or the restaurant itself is very honest. Anyway, the taste is so good. Just love it. Too bad, Annabelle did not want to try any bite of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No picture???? hahaha
I want!!!!!
huge!
Post a Comment