Nov 10, 2009

Indian Night


Nann made by Patric

Butter Chicken made by me


Tandori Prawn made by Simon





Nov 7
We had a long overdue cuisine night at my house. Finally, we have a big enough kitchen to hold a party. I was so nervous that my butter chicken won't turn out nice as I opted to do it from scratch not from pre-mix. Surprisingly, it was taste good. Yum Yum !!! Can't wait for our next cuisine night.
Side note: The kids were playing very nicely today.

4 comments:

rene said...

I think that looks more like Prawns by Simon hahahaha! I love Ava's smile in that photo..er...but what happened to her pants??

rene said...

wow..i just realised you made butter chicken from scratch!! WOW! I want to join in your cuisine nights hahahaha!

Sharon said...

Hahahah... it is prawns. Typo.
Ava peed on her pants that night. So no pants. Hhahaha
Sure let's do it our own cuisin night. Chinese one??

elisa said...

oooh all my favorite!!!
yeah serene, great idea.
since we all hang out quite often, why not set a theme eh? :P