Aug 29, 2008

This is how I fall asleep for my nap !!



Ever since we were back from our Alaska cruise, she has been napping like this most of the time.It used to be my MIL had to carry her at her back in order for her fall asleep or we have to stroller her for like hours. But now, NO NEED. Sometimes she even fell asleep in the middle of her lunch with her mouth full of food.
The second picture was taken at Oliver Garden when we had lunch. She was sleeping after having a few soup. hahahhaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah love the shots!!!
funny lil baby

rene said...

OMG that's hilarious! I am always amazed how kids can do this. KK has a video sleeping while eating too! That's amazing and sooo cute too :) I don't see it happening for Lucas..hahah that boy is too active!

Mum's The Word said...

HAHAHAHA.. so cute.. and funny.. :)