
Took Annabelle to Emma Lee farm in Ladner for berry picking on BC day. At first she was sitting on the wagon watching us picking the raseberry but then she got bored, she wanted to pick herself too. Off she went and picked lots of the raseberries.She just looked like a little farmer. So Cute.Maybe I dressed her like that. Hahahaa.... Anyway, she had a blast that I wasn't expected. I thought it may be boring for her.
Then we had lunch at MCD. There is a nice play area for kids which I hardly found it Richmond/Vancouver. She and Samatha had fun running around. After lunch we went to George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary for feeding birds. Too bad, Annabelle was asleep before we arrived there and slept all the way hence she did not see any birds at all. It was a nice walking trail with seeing lots of birds all the way and of course nice view. Great day spend!!!
1 comment:
a day well spent!!!!
Post a Comment