Oct 12, 2007

Hiking at Campbell trails / Marco's first birthday party



This is the 2nd time that I went hiking with the Baby hiking group since it is always far for me to go from Richmond. It took me 45 mintues to drive there. Feel like I was going to states since I drove passed the border. I should bring my Citizenship card then I could drive to states for shopping after the hike. HaHaHa........
Even though it is far but worth it. The scenery is so pretty. I am glad I did not get lost.

After the hike I went straight home and had lunch. Then I went to steveston Library for the story time and then head to Brigit's house for Marco's birthday party. What a busy day !!! Annabelle passed out during Marco's birthday party. HaHaHa..... She must be very tired too.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!!!!