Oct 14, 2007

Packing ??


11 days more, we will be heading to Korean and Taiwan. Did I start to pack ? Not at all. Am I excited ? I was. But now I have more headache than anything else. We used to go travel a lot before Annabelle is here, so the packing part was easy for just 2 of us. Now, I have to pack for Annabelle and I don't know where to start.
How many diaper, how many clothes, how many baby food,.....ect. I have no idea at all. And one more thing, the souvenir. Most of my friends all have babies now, so I have to buy presents for them. What should I buy? I don't want to buy too expensive item. If I do, I think I will go bankrupt. But I am afraid the present is not good enough. And last thing, I have so much thing to do including my part time job before we leave, but I have no mood in doing it at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Packing is no fun!

For presents I suggest children's books. You can get them really cheap in Canada compared with Taiwan.

You could also go to the dollar store. You could get some nice baskets and fill them with tea packs and cookies, silk flowers and other little goodies. As most of those items come many in a pack, you could divide them up among the baskets and it will be more economical. If you try to go with a theme or one color, and package it up nicely it can make a great gift.

I'm sure your friends will be pleased just to see you and that will be present enough!

rene said...

Remember to bring something for her to suck on whilst the plane take off or landing. Or breastfeed her. I travelled back to Singapore with Lucas alone back in Aug. It was surprisingly not that bad!