Oct 17, 2007

Sushi Date at Elly's





Elly invited us to go to her house for Sushi lunch and playdate.
So I went to "beard papa's" to buy the cream puff to bring with me. I was so surprised that so many people were already line up there in the early weekday morning. I waited almost half an hour to get it and the puff is not cheap, cost $1.75 each. But after tasting it, I think it worth it. So Yummy. Make me wants to eat the last one in the fridge that I reserved for Stepehen.

As always we had blast at her place. The sushi,cream puff and cake were so yummy. Mmmm... I need more work out to burn the calories. Annabelle screwed her solid food and nap time,so she didn't eat a lot solid and was fussy at night. Well........not a bit deal.
I think she enjoys the company more than anything else.
Okay, it's her mom enjoys more.

1 comment:

rene said...

Great meeting u & Annabelle! She is such a sweetheart! Thanks for the beard papa puffs! They were awesome!!!