Jan 18, 2008

Baby don't cry !!

I have to go to work this afternoon, so I drove Annabelle to her grandmom. She was sleeping on the way there, but as soon as we arrived, she woke up. She was crying so hard when she saw grandmom. She knew what was going on. She knew that I was going to leave her there. She cried and searched for me, so I have to leave right away. My heart was hurt. Normally, Stephen dropped her off. This was my first time. According to gradmom, she cried for an hour and then fell asleep on the carrier. Poor baby !!! It is hard for mommy too. You need to learn though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no~~~~
you only work once a week right? I have to try to drop Viola to someone too, just to train her in case I need to run some errands.

It must be hard on you. You know what? If I am at home, drop her here. At least, we have toys and Viola ^_^ Consider it, ok?

Sharon said...

Sure,But I want her to get used to her grandmom first because she will be there full time from March. So she needs to get used to the place and people there. Otherwise, I would like to drop her to your place. Much more fun for her.