This morning when I got ready to go for workout. Oh, it was snowing....I was thinking of going or not, "Will I be the only one who show up"? But since we were ready and Annabelle hasn't actually seen snowing. I figured out it will be cool to be workout under the snow. And of course, I want to win the attendance challenge for this month. It turned out it was not bad. There were 10 of us. So surprised. It only snowed at the beginning, so we did not get wet at all. Annabelle fell asleep. It is the second time that she fell asleep in the stroller while workout. I think cold weather make her felt asleeping. Good ...
Jan 17, 2008
Workout in the snowing day
This morning when I got ready to go for workout. Oh, it was snowing....I was thinking of going or not, "Will I be the only one who show up"? But since we were ready and Annabelle hasn't actually seen snowing. I figured out it will be cool to be workout under the snow. And of course, I want to win the attendance challenge for this month. It turned out it was not bad. There were 10 of us. So surprised. It only snowed at the beginning, so we did not get wet at all. Annabelle fell asleep. It is the second time that she fell asleep in the stroller while workout. I think cold weather make her felt asleeping. Good ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you!!! Way to go, Sharon and Annabelle
Post a Comment