


Went to Boathouse for my birthday dinner today since both of us never been there and they also have dine out menu and the most important is that we can bring Annabelle along. The food was good and yummy. Annabelle was very behaved not until the last 10 minutes. I think she was bored by then. Thanks Annabelle for giving me a big birthday present today. A very "BIG BITE" on my nipple while I was nursing her to bed tonight. I never felt so painful and it made my tears come out. I was so mad at her and can't continue comfort her to bed, so I let her cry and sent Stephen up to comfort her to sleep. After this, I think my determination of continuing nursing her until I can't has started to change.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
oops! Happy Belated birthday! ouch on the nipple bite!
Post a Comment